Monday, October 6, 2008

Visit to ScrapAWhile






I had a lovely visit while on holidays with my family recently in Taree. ScrapAWhile hosted their Friday Night Scrap Night and i enjoyed seeing everyone for the first time IRL !!! You were all very entertaining and amazing scrappers ....thanks for some modifications to my scrap hat too girls!!!Thanks especially to my lovely scrapping and good friend Leane for showing me around and organising a meet and greet BBQ- absolutely loved it and my family did too!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of dags...lol

Thanks for visiting, hope to catch up again real soon.

Cheers, Leane

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of dags....lol.

Loved having you here, hope to get together again soon.

Cheers, Leane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails