Sunday, February 20, 2011

Creative Saturday...

The rain poured down in Tumut yesterday...so what a great day for scrapping and i did....here are 2 layouts that i did ....i can't show the other 2 at the moment as they are DT committments....



Stuck Sketch for 15th Feb


I just adored this sketch....






Might have to make time and try the 1st sketch as well...and if you would like to as well, you can do so here

I have used some beautiful chipboard from Scrapmatts which can be found here

CB1109 Heart Spray 01
CB1069 Hearts 02
CB5055 Hearts Frame 07


Show US Your Stuff

Thought i might have a go at this months challenge.....why wouldn't you..its the month of lovin'and what a great and inspiring challenge...

Theme challenge:

Do a layout, card or OTP based on love. It can be any type of love. You must include a handmade heart on there.


Here is my layout:



I decided to make my hearts out of corrogated chip- cut , inked and doodled around the edges....and then i placed them into a banner arrangement...i was really happy with my creation...



You can find the challenges here

I have also used Scrapmatts Chipboard in this layout too....why wouldn't you...the chipboard is so fine and delicate and was ideal for my layout

Thanks for stopping by...

7 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

Both Layouts are gorgeous Kylie!!!
Loads of handcutting on your LO for Stuck Sketch- Looks Awesome....
& Lovin your Heart Banner on the other layout..
XXX

Ilene said...

Those are gorgeous! I love those BG flowers on the first one and all the Scrapmatts of course...I really loved those heart sprays too :)

Kerryn said...

fantastic pages Kylie!!

Sue Plumb said...

You never cease to amaze me with how many LO's you can finish in a day or over a weekend! AND they always turn out SO good!!! The LO for Stuck is just breathtaking, I adore the flowers on it! XXX

Jasmine S said...

Kylie these are both super gorgeous and head on up to some faves of yours. Just gorgeous. The heart banner looks sooooo good. Fabbo.

Leane said...

Beautiful.

Kim said...

thanks for playing along Kylie at SUYS, I agree those handmade hearts TOTALLY ROCK!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails