Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tidbitz In Time April Kit

I was lucky enough to receive my kit from Wendy at Tidbitz In Time . Its a beautiful kit- my mind was blown away with what i was going to create with such a variety of embellishments and patterned paper.....

Here is the April Kit:


And here are all my creations:

Tidbitz In Time's goal is to make each and every kit an incredible value jam packed full of new products and wonderful ideas
You can check them out here
along with past month's kits...

7 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Amazing work with the kit!

Jasmine S said...

Hi Kylie, I received my kit today and thought "what the??" Very bright and different for me then I saw your LOs on the blog and WOW. You are amazing. I just love all of them and I will certainly be coming back when I try to use the kit. Hope you don't mind.....lol.

Heather Jacob said...

a fantastic burst of colours ... bright and beautiful ... hugz x

Toni Cartwright said...

WOW Kylie, these layouts are all just stunning!!! you worked well with the kit.. great job.. i love the brightness of them it just makes the pages POP!!!!!

Cathy said...

WOW Kylie just saw these on the site.. you've done an amazing job with the kit.. love them all.. just stunning!! :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow that is a fab kit! And I love your amazing layouts you've created with it! I love bright and these are awesome!!! :D

Lynette Jacobs said...

Stunning bright and cheery layouts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails