Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Scrapmatts.....just as yummy as Chocolate!!

I didn't get to post these layouts for my monthly upload before going away on holidays. So i thought i'd better catch. Andrew and Soffie have a new range of chipboard which is available now here.

This layout is of my great great grandmother...perfect for this range of chipboard.





CB5057 Floral Design 03
CB 8003 Clocks 10
CB2017 Interior Arch 04

I have inked the chipboard first and then dabbed an aqua paint over the top to give it a rustic look.



some close ups:


This is a sketch designed by Liz Chidester for The Scrappiest.

Its of Bridget on a horse at Riding for the Disabled which she does every week during school. She so enjoys going and loves "her"horse ....its very special to her and she worries about it being out in the cold!


CB2019 Australian Federation Fence with Gate 02
CB 8003 Clocks 10



Up close:


I decided to mount a layout on a piece of thick cardboard. I did this project for my mum. This is my grandparents. She and dad loved it and commented how my work has changed over a short period of time.....


CB 8003 Clocks 10
CB2017 Interior Arch 04

Some close ups:



These layouts were certainly challenging for me as i don't do Vintage very often....but i had FUN.....

So make sure you do go over to Scrapmatts
to check out the gallery...it will totally blow you away....the scrapping community have really out did themselves- so much inspiration....

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Oooh you do vintage beautifully! These are lovely!
I love the story of bridget's horse :) What a beautiful caring soul she must be :)

Mitralee said...

Looks like you nailed these! Love them! Thanks for sharing.

Kerryn said...

Fabulous work Kylie. I love the first one particularly with all the yummy clock elements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails