Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sassy Lil Sketches First Layout

August Week 4 Layout Sketch

Hey....that's me....LOL....

My week has finally come around and i can finally upload my first layout for Sassy Lil Sketches


Here is the sketch:



and here is my example:




Our August Sponsors
Paper Sponsor:



Digi Sponsor:


Layouts must be uploaded here by September 5th, 11:59 P.M. EST to be eligible for the August random prize drawing*.


Specific Sassy Lil' Sketches prize & participation rules can be found on our Sassy Lil' Sketches "Rules" page.

So why not have a go?????

Now...I'm excited because i leave on my retreat trip tomoorrow in Vic. And what is more exciting(or nerve wrecking!!!) is that i am teaching a class for Brittannahlee Stamp & Scrap.

These are the layouts i will teach.


Can you believe these layouts came from the same kit that got sent to me. Very generous is Sharynne. I am so looking forward to meeting all the girls and i will be celebrating my birthday too while i am away. So be prepared when i get back for lots of work to be shown.....LOL....

Yes....i can talk and scrap at the same time.....ha..hah




5 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

WOWzers!! Sooooo many Superb Layouts Kylie......
All your Layouts are SO FUN & Bright!!!!
Have heaps & heaps of FUN on the Retreat in VIC!!!!!
& A HAPPY BIRTHDAY to You... Enjoy! xx

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Awesome Sassy LO and wow girl all your LO's are fabulous!

Jasmine S said...

So I just love that first page and just love that you scrapped her face, something that one day you might forget about until you see this again. Love it.
And wow, you worked wonders with this kit. Congrats on the teaching gig, they are fabulous.
Your parcel should be on it's way. I just know you will work wonders with it.

Kerryn said...

Fabulous pages Kylie! Love the first one particularly :).

Hope the teaching goes well :).

Michelle McClure said...

I love your Sassy Lil' layout and the other ones you are teaching too. I hope you had a great trip.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails