Thursday, September 15, 2011

Its a Bit Sticky and a Winner

This week we welcome a new sponsor to The Paper Variety..



SRM STICKERS!

They will be providing a prize package to this week's winner.
Trust me, you WON'T be disappointed.


In honor of our fabulous sponsor, this week's challenge is a sticky situation :)


USE STICKERS!


Flat stickers, 3D stickers, cardstock, chipboard, sentiment ..
if it's a STICKER it's fair game!

SRM Stickers was {{so}} generous as to provide ALL members of our design team with their fabulous product. THANK YOU SRM STICKERS!

Now this is a rare occasion for me BUT.....

I decided to do a set of cards for my DT example:



Are you inspired? Link up your paper projects that include a sticker here. Remember, one entry per person and link back to TPV so others may enjoy our challenges as well to be eligible for the prize package provided by SRM Stickers!

A Winner for my Blog Prize for our 1st Birthday Celebration at The Paper Variety is:

31- Alisha

I asked my daughter Emma to pick a number between 1-53....and this is what number she came up with for the blog prize giveaway.

If you could leave your email me at kylie.symons@bigpond.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails