Friday, November 18, 2011

My Pick....

Scrap It With A Song


Yes..it is my turn to pick a song for our recent challenge and i hope everyone can join in ...i know you can all create a page based on my fabulous song choice



Fabulous right? Does it bring you right back to the early 80's??!! Feel free to use the lyrics, title or song for inspiration! We want to see what you create! You have until November 30th to link up here & be entered into our prize draw & Top 3 picks! And now - my page...



We know this is a crazy time of year -- hopefully you'll find some time to play along with us!!


Entries are due by November 30th! Thanks for playing!

2 comments:

Dara Lynn said...

Kylie:) You are one crazy girlie and one great scrapping lady!!! I really love the playfullness of your page :) Have a great weekend:)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow! This is AWESOME!!! I love your page and that is my fave song EVER! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails