Tuesday, April 16, 2013

WE ARE BACK!!!!

Bird is the Word is back and I am excited!!

The challenge is open to everyone to participate. You have a WHOLE month to complete the challenge.We also have an in house sketch designer too.


(Sketch use is for inspiration purposes only. It is not required for entry into the contest)

Heather Waldron



Here is my example:



I have also included my layout for the Sketches with a Twist challenge. It's based on a sketch designed by Julianne McKenna-De Lumen and the twist is to use Diecuts.

See if you spot the Memory Maze Chipboard on my layout!!




Please link up your creations here.

We have prizes donated from Julia Cotrim:


Their handmade patterned papers and canvases are unique and very special.The patterned papers are texturized and printed on a very thick cardstock and coordinate with the patterned canvases.They also produce chipboard, stamps, wood embellishments and hand made flowers.

Can't wait to see all your beautiful creations in our gallery....

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks gorgeous Kylie, I love the hexagons and bright papers and thanks for joining in at SWAT this month too... (and it is so nice to see BITW up and running again too!)

Francine said...

Beautiful layout Kylie! I love the blue and the pink together.
Thanks for pointing out that BITW us back. I haven't been to check lately.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails