Friday, October 4, 2013

A Gorgeous Day...

Guess what!!!

I have a day off again before the weekend work kicks in.....

I am down one husband and one child...they have gone off to a 4x4 thing in the bush.
So its just me and the 2 girls...just chillin'......

Thought I would share my Scrap For Help layout today....



Here is my layout which I completed way back in August- so I was really prepared for this challenge and knew what I wanted to do...


and a close up:


Just add your details here. Click on the link and fill in your details. You need to post to your own blog first and add the link to get your image to show in the sidebar.


Want to do 2 challenges in one project? S4H has joined with The Color Room. Use both challenges to complete your challenge. TCR's Colour Palette and S4H's materials and you can Load to both sites, double the chance of winning a RAK!

Have fun creating with cork this month,

We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your creations.



2 comments:

langeatheart said...

Great job on the layout! Love the colors and the way you brought in the cork! New fan! Please come visit soon I am having a giveaway and would love to see you there!
All the best!
http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

Christa said...

Love your art! I really enjoy the bright yellow and he black of the doodle. I think I'm your newest fan!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails