Friday, May 30, 2014

Selfie......

The lovely Kylie from Shop and Crop recently sent me a this Kaisercraft mask to use any way I wanted too..


You can find them here

Now....

You all know I love to scrap with bright colours and I had this selfie pic of Kayley with bright pink sunglasses...
So I knew both would work together to create this layout...


I placed the mask on my white cardstock and misted with a few bright coloured mists. I overlapped once dry and sprayed lightly again. this formed a 3D look on some parts of the layout. Then I doodled around various parts of my layout.

Here is a close up:


Kylie has lots of Kaiser masks available to order and there is also a special on Gelato's...they make the perfect 2 products to use on any style layout.

You can check out all masks available at Shop and Crop Here.

All the girls on Shop and Crop DT have created some amazing creations which will feature over on the Shop and Crop Facebook page.

Hope you have enjoyed looking at my bright and fun layout...I know I had a lot of fun playing with the Kaiser mask.

You can too...

Bye

Kylie
xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails