Friday, July 14, 2017

Hello....

Hope you are all enjoying the school holidays.
We have just been spending time at home doing jobs around the yard.

I have a few shares with you all today.

Feel Beautiful Today



Doily Shape

I have used some Kaiser glitter pens on the chipboard.

Here is a couple of close ups:


Gone Fishing

I have had these chipboard pieces for a long time but I had to have the perfect photo to go with them...



Gone Fishing 5 Set pieces

Bubble sticks Texture Shape

I have just stamped on the raw chipboard with a measurement stamp which goes with the theme of measuring the fish you can catch.

Here is some close ups:


Love your laugh


I have used a flourish on my layout. There are so many to choose from in the shop.
take some time to browse around here

Flourishes

here is a close up:


Thanks for popping by today...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails