Well its a new year and a great scrapping start as i have had two LO's accepted by Scrapbooking Creations...very happy :)
I haven't been scrapping alot as i have had Kayley with pnemonia but i'm keen to start.....been housecleaning and now i'm up to date...so look out tommorrow
Just one to share over at Butterfly Crafts:
And Scrap A While is looking for some new DT members. Here are the details:-
Design Team Call Out
ScrapAWhile is currently looking to add some new members to its Design Team - we are looking for fun and creative people who can be part of our great team!
What will you get in return?
* You will receive a 20% discount at the store (online or brick and mortar). Clearance items excluded & does not include postage
* Product is provided to complete all projects (with plenty left over!). A pack will be sent each month.
* You will be given recognition for all projects that are uploaded to the Design Team gallery. You will also be featured on the website gallery with a photo and small informational section about you.
If you are interested please send an email to us at email@example.com with the subject Design Team and attach or link the following
v 2 layouts showcasing your style – include full written instructions for 1 of the layouts (these will not be used at the store)
v 1 OTP project
v 1 card, mini album or altered item
v A layout/project featuring as much product as possible from your favourite manufacturer
Then answer the following questions
1. Describe your scrapbooking style and list your favorite products and techniques.
2. Tell us a little about yourself (interests, family, favorites, etc.). We’d like to get to know you!
3. Please provide a link to link your blog or website to see more of your work.
4. Are you currently, or have you in the past, served on another design team? If so, when and where?
5. What will you contribute to our Design Team and, more importantly, to our store?
6. What do you feel are your strengths with writing for the newsletter and our blog – technique, product review, digital scrapping etc.
Applications are due by 30th January. The new Design Team members will be notified by February 14th.
Looking forward to scrapping while i can in the next couple of days.....