Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Cosy Family.....

Well....

Its certainly cold here in tumut...i do feel winter is coming.....as a family we like to go for a drive once a year to the snow fields and have a play....thats about all we do...girls aren't really keen on snow skiing....so we just build our snow man and throw a few snowballs...lol.....

Well my upload today is for Scrapmatts.....

Hope you are inspired by my layouts and the gorgeous Scrapmatts i have used on my layouts.....

CB6032 Penny Farthings

CB5060 Signboards 02

This layout is of my beautiful parents who have raised me to be the nice person that i am today....thank you mum and dadxxx

Emma is always photogenic and this is one of my first photo's i took with my new camera....i just love natural photos that have not been altered in any way- off course i printed my photo in sepia colour to match my pp....

CB1003 Flourishes 04
CB1028 Butterflies 18
CB5060 Signboards 02

My next layout i have done is of my three beautiful girls...50 photos later to get one good shot!!!

CB1120 Wings 01
CB6002 Ornate Frame 02

Thanks for looking and i hope everyone has a lovely day relaxing and maybe a bit of scrapping...LOL...



6 comments:

Julie said...

Great pages Kylie. Thanks for popping by my blog.

curlyqmosaics said...

These are some fantastic layouts! I love the colors and all the fun details!

Rachael Funnell said...

FABBO Kylie!! 3 Awesome LO's, they all look Sensational......
Enjoy your Week!!
XXX

Heather Jacob said...

gorgeous Kylie just gorgeous.. love the colour combos and all the elements ... magical .. hugz x

LG said...

Loving all the details on this one. The layering and clustering is amazing. Great job!

Sheila said...

Love those layouts---1934 was one of my favorites! Love how you used the wood grain paper!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails