Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Where is the Year going???

Well i have been up since 6am to get Kayley off on an excursion to Mogo...She is so excited...she forgot to pick up her spending money 3 times...LOL...

So i'm onto my second cuppa while catching up and checking out all the challenges for the month of June....and there are some great ones...

The only one i can reveal today is Scrap the Girls and i loved it....having 3 girls and all....LOL

This month's challenge is a COLOUR CHALLENGE
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE COLOURS



cream/white: light pink: dark pink: black

Here is my layout:



So...no excuses..i want to see YOUR name with YOUR link for YOUR layout

and....

Go check out the amazing layouts by ALL the CT here


Go on...you know you want too...LOL...

4 comments:

Natalie Stewart said...

Hi, I just wanted to say that I love your LO's. I love the doodling that you do, I find it really inspiring and love when I can add your ideas to my own LO's

Rachael Funnell said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous Kylie!! Love this LO...
I may have missed a couple of posts, But i did try to comment... But I just had lots of trouble So a Gave up!!!
But today it worked... YAY!
Hoping no more Probs now.....
XXX

Jasmine S said...

How gorgeous is this combo and you have worked it brilliantly. I love that 'newspaper' and your butterfly is gorgeous. WOW. I had to have a couple of looks at this. Just love it

Kerryn said...

Love that newspaper print paper in the background. Awesome page!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails