Monday, July 30, 2012

A little Shadow...

Wherever Andrew goes, Emma has to follow her dad too...a little shadow indeed!

Recently, Emma has taken a liking to fishing....has her own fishing rod and tacklebox with all hers lures. So every opportunity she can, jumps in the car and away she goes with whoever and wherever she can..lol...

So this brings me to the next word for Bird is the Word.

SHADOW

You can include this word in your jounaling or use as a Title.


I have based my layout around the sketch supplied by Jules at Sketches with a Twist.


So you still have time to enter the sketch challenge or you can enter BITW which allows you a bit longer....

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello...xx

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

HI.. This is a fabulous layout and how clever to combine the 2 challenges.. I love your take on the sketch.. and thanks for joining in at Sketches with a Twist!

ddazzled71 said...

Hi Kylie as Lizzy has said this is a great combination of the two challenges and I love the story this beautiful layout tells. Your colors and take on the sketch are fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at SWAT this month and I do hope you will join us again soon.
Danie xx

Laurie said...

love your take on the sketch, those frames are really cool and stand out so nicely, thanks for playing along with us at swat!

Felicity Ives said...

thanks for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment at my blog. I love what you have done with this sketch for Bird is the word and adored your ScrapJacked layout this month, those butterflies and hexagons were just darling xx

Rachael Funnell said...

OH! Kylie... THIS is FAN FAB U LAS!! I think you are the queen of Doodling!!!!
THANKS for playing along with July's SWAT Challenge...

Glass Doors Boyle Heights said...

I enjoyed this post thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails