Friday, July 6, 2012

Weeks are getting away...

School holidays are now happening and i haven't had much of a chance to spend with my 3 girls as yet. But they have been keeping themselves entertained with lego and woodwork projects. They don't really scrap...didn't get their creativity like their mother- think its a bit boring(eldest daughter) like their father!

Work has been really busy- can't complain- thinking of the pay! But i haven't had much of a chance to scrap lately. I'm hoping to get a few challenges completed this month that i found to be interesting and worth having a go....

So i suppose i better fill you in on a few DT challenges and my examples...

STUCK

Sara created a really interesting sketch for us this month....one with circles!!



and my version:





and a close up of some Scrapmatts:


So if you like this sketch and think its very groovy like me, you can pop over here and check out sketch and the rest of the DT samples.


SCRAPJACKED


You have a month to Jack a DT sample and link your example in our comments section here. We would love you to join us this month. There is some gorgeous creations by our wonderful DT to choose.Some sponsors this month are:






My layout which i created for this month:


I have used some gorgeous D-Lish embellishments which you can shop for here....


Bird Is the Word

Our next word is Beyond.This word i found a bit hard but you may not!


If you would like to check out the rest of the DT samples or give it a go, you can do so here...

As you can see my D-Lish products feature again in my layout for this particular challenge too...

I'll be back tomorrow to share a few more D samples. Thanks for popping in and do say "HELLO"...



1 comment:

Chloe said...

Awesome pages!!! Must check out some of those challenges! Oh for a few more hours in the day ;-)
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails