Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Boys will be Boys...

While visiting my best friend, i had a photo opportunity with Liam. After 100 photos later, i decided i better stop. But this is my only time i get the boy pics to scrap unless middle daughter acts like a Tom-Boy which sometimes happens or i miss out!

I loved Anna's Craftcupboard July Sketch this month.


And my creation:


I just love the layered lollipop which really pops out on my layout. And Purple Pumpkin buttons are the best! I just had to add the cute little bug button too...


The Scrapmatts chipboard matches boy themed layouts perfectly and ties in with my embellishments from Purple Pumpkin really well...

Are you ready for the Lucky Dp Bags??? You won't want to miss out on these...
So make sure all the kids are alright, housework done and be ready!!!!


BIG 2nd BIRTHDAY SALE on the 27th of July

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Kylie what a lovely vibrant page and you're right the Purple Pumpkin button looks great. I might just have to invest in some.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails