Sunday, July 8, 2012

Attitude ....

Yes ...

That is the new range out from Kaiser and i was lucky enough to have been given a kit from Shop and Crop. My first look at it was "What the...???" Having 3 girls with grungy boy pp had me thinking. But i'm fortunate enough to have visited my best friend recently and she has a little boy - so lots of photos were taken. So i have used his precious photos on my layouts.



and a close up of the embellishments in this kit:



There are only a few kits left, so if you wish to purchase one, you better be quick!


Purple Pumpkin


This months sketch at Purple Pumpkin has it all....


I changed mine to suit my photos but i loved the circles and the spotty buttons were great for embellishments.


and a close up:



So...

If you like this sketch design and want to have a go this month, we would love to see you enter here ....

We would love to see a great lot of entries this month and some new faces too....

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails