Thursday, January 19, 2012

Catch Up Time...

Bird Is The Word

Our new challenge word for today is REMEMBER.

You may like to try this sketch by Mary Thomas
(sketch use is not required to win the challenge)


This is my layout.I have used a photo of my grandfather when he lived/ran a farm with numerous animals.


and a some close ups:




Did you see the cogs and branch twigs??? They are from Scrapmatts.

If you would like to create a page with the word Remember, you can find the challenge here.

Did you spot my detailed tag in one of my close ups??

Well i went to my dear friend - Kim Kendell - to complete a class which is totally not me!! But i loved it thanks Kim. Its great to try different techniques and learn how to do them.

Just look at this awesome page of Kim's:


We had alot of fun using mists, masks and glams. I did add an extra touch to my brand new top as well. Luckily it was gold and added a bit of sparkle or you could say highlighted part of my top...LOL...

This is my layout that i completed at the class:


and a couple of close ups:



Don't you just love the colours and the tag !! Certainly not bright like ME but i loved the look of the misting.

White with 1

January's Challenge:

WHITE
+
LIME
+
BUTTONS

Here is my creation:


And as you can see, i have used the gorgeous spotty button from Purple Pumpkin.



And last but not least i went to a class by the wonderful Kylie Tout.I have always loved Kylie's OTP projects, so i jumped at the chance to do this grungeboard album.


Ok.....

Did you get through everything???

I told you i had to catch up...

4 comments:

Kerryn said...

Wow lots of fabulousness here Kylie! Awesome stuff.

amanda73 said...

oh wow kylie, i love all these layouts and the album, just gorgeous work....


and thanks heaps for stopping by m,y blog, thanks for the comment

Paula said...

All gorgeous creations Kylie, you've certainly been busy! Love the WW1 layout, the photo is beautiful & fab design!

Tanyah Payne said...

gorgeous work! love them all :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails