Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lolly Tin

I loved the pattern papers which Amy sent in my DT pack from Scrapbooking Haven. After creating numerous layouts, i decided to have a go at an OTP project- and you know what...it was alot of fun !!!



Websters FairytTales - Bells Are Ringing
Websters FairyTales - Dazzle-Me Gems
15mm Gingham Frill Green/White

These are fun to make for all occasions - Xmas, Birthdays or Easter. You can give as a gift or make as a centre piece for a table decoration...

All you have to do is get a tin can - any size - and cover with pattern paper and add ribbon trim to make it appealing to the eyes.

So next time you go to throw out your empty spagetti tin - think twice and have a little try at an OTP project. They are simple and quick to make.

3 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

This is gorgeous! How clever . Hope you are well. Have a great week. :)

heirloomscrapping said...

Awesome Tin Love what you did check out my blog have left you a little surprise
http://heirloomscrapbooking.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I have to show my

appreciation to this writer for rescuing me from such a

dilemma. Because of

surfing around throughout the online world and meeting advice which are

not beneficial, I thought my life was gone.[url=http://www.sunglassesokcheap.com]oakley sunglasses cheap[/url] ,Existing devoid of the strategies to

the problems you have fixed through your entire post

is a serious case, as well as the ones

which may have adversely affected my

entire career if I had not encountered your blog post. Your personal expertise and

kindness in [url=http://www.sunglassesokcheap.com]cheap oakley sunglasses[/url]

taking care of [url=http://www.sunglassesokcheap.com]discount oakley sunglasses[/url] the whole lot was priceless. I don't know what I

would have done if I had not come upon such a solution like this. It's possible to now look forward to my future.

Thanks a lot very much for this

specialized and

sensible help. I won't hesitate to propose the website to

anybody who would like guide about this subject matter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails