Saturday, January 7, 2012

KUI Tryout...

Before the new year, i put my hand up to try out for the Kraft It Up CT. And what would you know - i was successful....

It was a big surprise for me as i have loved this scrapping site since the moments i laid eyes on it...LOL

So our task was to base a layout on a sketch which was supplied by Page Maps.


And here is my take on the sketch which i was selected on:


As you can see i have incluuded some Purple Pumpkin and Scrapmatts
.

A few close ups:




I had alot of fun creating and i look forward to my term staring in February.....

4 comments:

Anne P said...

Congratulations Kylie, great page.

Marelize said...

Congrats Kylie! Your page is gorgeous.
Happy New Year. I hope 2012 will be a wonderful year for you and your family.

Jasmine S said...

Congrats Kylie. I look forward to seeing your pages at KIU. I think your bright colors and fab themes will suit KIU perfectly.

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Congratulations Kylie!! They'll be blessed to have you!! This LO is fabulous. I love your style! Love the funky doodled banner flags!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails