Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sit Down First....

Like my title....

Well i didn't want you all to pass out with the shock of my post. Yes it has been a month since scrapping a post about Scrapmatts - and a busy one at that with Xmas in between.

But also i wanted you to sit down so you won't pass out with the shock of seeing my cards...

Yes you did read right...i made cards. When the DT decided on concentrating on cards this month...well you could just image my response! What the...

But if i can do a card....anyone can!!!

I seriously mean that...

I decided to stick to a Beachy theme for my set of cards. I love kraft and feel that this cs is perfectly suited for this theme.

CB6065 Nautical Designs 02

CB1123 Signboards 01

CB6062 Shells 02

CB6065 Nautical Designs 02

So there you go..a few simple cards using black Scrapmatts Chipboard.

I also want to include a few layouts which i have created using various Scrapmatts.

CB6062 Shells 02

and a close up:

This layout is based on this months sketch challenge over at Purple Pumpkin.

Thanks for stopping by and having a look see...

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Love the cards---I laughed when I read your post bc I feel the same way about cards! :o)

Di Garling said...

Love your cards as well as your layout Kylie. I do love your style, very fun & funky. Cheers Di xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails